High temperature Cr(VI), NEP and NMP free liquid aircraft paint stripper effective on thick or multi-layered paints. Removes a wide variety of coatings from aircraft surfaces and engine components.
Kemstrip 600 is an environmentally friendly liquid stripper that may be used as strong descaler. It is a blend of penetrants, activation agents and surfactants. Its main characteristics are:
- Efficient on thick or multi-layered paints such as alkyddes, alkyde-urethanes, polyurethanes, epoxies, acrylics, etc.
- Compatible with steels and aluminium and magnesium alloys.
- Can remove carbon deposits.
- Strictly free from hydrocarbons, chlorinated or aromatic solvents, hexavalent chromium (classified CMR – Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or Toxic to Reproduction), phenols (classified CMR – Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or Toxic to Reproduction), NEP and NMP ( both Toxic to Reproduction category 1B according CLP European Regulation) which means higher safety for users.
- An oil seal layer on the surface delays the evaporation of the solvents contained in the bath. This layer also allows to retain odours coming from the bath.
KEMSTRIP 600 is a product from the MagChem range.